1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
The controller for applications to Expleo Technology Germany GmbH is:
Expleo Technology Germany GmbH
Represented by the managing director Ralph Gillessen
The responsible body for applications at Expleo Germany GmbH is:
In addition, you may contact our external data protection officer at:
Data Protection Officer
esb Attorneys at Law Stuttgart
Phone: +49 711 46 90 58 – 0
Fax: +49 711 46 90 58 – 99
2. Which data do we process?
- Personal data (first and last name, date of birth, address, school certificate)
- Communication data (telephone, mobile phone, fax number, e-mail address)
- Data on assessment and evaluation in the application process
- Data on education (school, vocational training, civil/military service, studies, doctorate)
- Data on previous professional career, training and work references, information on other qualifications (e.g. language skills, PC skills),
- Application photo
- Application history
- Other data provided to us voluntarily during the application process (e.g. voluntary activities, hobbies, etc.)
3. Data processing purposes and legal basis
a) Your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, §26 para. 2 BDSG.
b) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b), Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR in conjunction with. § Section 26 BDSG.
c) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
d) Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h) GDPR in conjunction with. § 22 para. 1 lit. b) BDSG.
4. Who receives my data (categories of recipients)?
a) Internal offices
b) External service providers
The following external service providers have access to personal data who work for the data controller and receive personal data of the data subject in this context:
- Service provider for telecommunications
- Service providers for file and data destruction
- Service providers for system hosting
Data transfers to third countries only occur within the scope of communication required for the fulfillment of the contract and other exceptions expressly provided for in the GDPR. Otherwise, there is no transfer to third countries.
Other data recipients may be those entities for which you have given us your consent to transfer data.
5. How long will your personal data be stored?
6. What data protection rights do you have?
a) Right to withdraw your consent under data protection law pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 P. 1 GDPR
b) Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR.
c) Right to rectification and completion according to Art. 16 GDPR.
d) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) according to Art. 17 GDPR.
e) Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
f) Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
g) Right to object according to Art. 21 GDPR.
h) Automated decision in individual cases including profiling according to Art. 22 GDPR
i) Complaint to a data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR.